Re: Semi-retiring: All (ok, some) packages must go!

Hi John,

I would like to pick up the pgplot packages if no one has already
volunteered. I can't keep up with debian-devel. Came upon your mailing
from a while ago searching archives for something else. I use pgplot
heavily and maintain wip which depends on pgplot. Please contact me by
email offline to let me know if you want to let me have pgplot.

On Sat, Oct 09, 1999 at 12:58:16AM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:

>   *** This one is fairly popular
> Package: pgplot
> Installed-Size: 4677
> Architecture: i386
> Version: 5.2-6
> Depends: libc6, xlib6g (>= 3.3-5)
> Size: 3678910
>  Many routines are included in pgplot for viewing scientific data. Many
>  (about 70) output devices are supported.  2-D , 3-D , contour, image manipulation,
>  etc. are well supported. Interactive routines are included. Both a C and a FORTRAN
>  library are present. See http://astro.caltech.edu/~tjp/pgplot/ for more information.

> Package: pgplot5
> Installed-Size: 2354
> Maintainer: John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>
> Architecture: i386
> Version: 5.2-9
> Replaces: pgplot
> Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1)
> Conflicts: pgplot
> Size: 697614
>  This package contains both runtime and development libraries.
>  Many routines are included in pgplot for viewing scientific data. Many
>  (about 70) output devices are supported.  2-D , 3-D , contour, image manipulation,
>  etc. are well supported. Interactive routines are included. Both a C and a FORTRAN
>  library are present. See http://astro.caltech.edu/~tjp/pgplot/ for more information.

Gopal Narayanan                          Ph #: (413) 545 0925
Five College Radio Astronomy Observatory Fax#: (413) 545 4223
University of Massachusetts              e-mail: gopal@fcrao1.astro.umass.edu
Amherst MA 01003