Curses postgresql conflicts with ncurses.

[666] [snoopy:bam] ~/examples >gcc -g -Wall user.c -o user -lform -lncurses -I/usr/include/postgresql
In file included from /usr/include/postgresql/libpq/pqcomm.h:22,
                 from /usr/include/postgresql/libpq-fe.h:28,
                 from user.c:7:
/usr/include/postgresql/c.h:66: conflicting types for `bool'
/usr/include/curses.h:59: previous declaration of `bool'

Whats the recommended way to deal with the above problem on Slink?

I could split the program up into two, but it is a very quick
and dirty attempt to create a curses interface for a postgresql
database, so I would rather get it going before I experiment
with better designs (probably a bad method - I know).

For the moment, I will delete the definition in /usr/include/postgresql/c.h,
as it looks very nonstandard (it uses type char).

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>