Re: Again: where to put -doc packages ?

I don't know the official answer, but here's what
(as a long-time debian user) I'd suggest:

If the foo-doc package is documentation for foo,
it should go in the same group as foo.

If the package doesn't have a corresponding non-doc
package, or documents many packages, it should go
in the doc section.  (Or maybe the text section,
but that's another discussion.)

But those are just my opinions.