*-doc* to /doc or not to doc ?

Hello List !

Can anybody give me a hint where in the policy/packaging-manual is a
rule that decides whether -doc packages should go to /doc or toghether
with the binary package in /net or /x11 etc.

The current situation on the FTP server is not clear.
(some grepping just told me that about 60% is in doc and the rest in the
specific direcories.)

BTW: I it matters I ask for the mysql-doc.deb.

read you,

  -christian-
<ch@debian.org>

--
Christian Hammers              WESTEND GmbH              Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com      DPN Verbund-Partner Aachen u. Dueren   Fax 0241/911879