Re: ATerm package

/*
 * Redirecting to -mentors
 */

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 05:01:12PM +0200, Samuel Hocevar wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 1999, chris mckillop wrote:
>
> Since it tends to use more colors, I think I'll create two binaries (does
> anyone object aterm-fade ?), a bit like there is rxvt and rxvt-xpm.

This would be a good thing, yes.

> I'll have to have a look at how it has to be done.

If you're using debhelper you can do this pretty easily in most cases.
Pretty much lots of things get -a's added or specific -p<package>'s...
It's generally quite nifty.

I imagine aterm is probably an Imake thing rather than an autoconf based,
so you have to build and install one, then build and install the other.
If you have trouble I'll be happy to help if I can.

The X Window System:
  The standard UNIX graphical environment.  With Linux, this is usually
  XFree86 (http://www.xfree86.org).  You may call it X, XFree, the X
  Window System, XF86, or a host of other things.  Call it 'XWindows' and
  someone will smack you and you will have deserved it.