Re: rejected changes

Alexander Shinn <foof@umbc.edu> writes:

> I must have modified something for the first package.  So
> I edited the .changes file to include the .orig.tar.gz file, and re-ran
> dupload, then logged in and deleted the files in rejected.

Unless you are very wizardly, hand-editing .changes files are just
going to get your packages rejected.  Remember this file is PGP
signed.

If you want to upload the .orig.tar.gz file again with a package, but
dpkg-buildpackage (or whatever you are using to build your packages)
isn't including it, you need the -sa switch (always include source).

This is well documented in many standard debian devel manuals.