Re: New Maintainer Questions

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Brian May wrote:

> - I have subscribed to a number of lists (all at the same time),
> including debian-security-announce and debian-devel-announce, but never
> received the 2nd confirmation that I have actually been subscribed.

This happened to me, too.  When I saw that my subscribe confirm went
unanswered, I tried to subscribe again.  Same thing-- I get a confirmation
request, and nothing happens when I reply.  It only happened on specific
lists, though, and among them are the two you mentioned.

Is something wrong with the lists?  Everything worked on the other lists I
subscribed to at the same time.  These are, as far as I can tell, broken:

debian-devel
debian-mentors
debian-devel-announce
debian-powerpc
debian-security-announce

(Before anyone asks-- I'm subscribed to debian-mentors from another address.)

Any ideas?

--
William Ono <wmono@soundwave.net>                          PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint