Re: Optional cryptography

On Sat, May 29, 1999 at 03:56:18PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
<snip>

> > So my question is, should I provide a non-crypto enabled version, and
> > if so, do I need to have seperate source packages?
>
> Two sources are definitely needed, however, I don't know whether we
> actually need to change the US one to exclude anything crypto related.
> I'm CC:ing also our -legal team, which should know what to do.

Why should we need to have two differing copies?  Everyone can download
from non-US servers - they just can't be hosted in the US.  (IMHO main
is only in 'US' servers because the majority of developers are in the US).

       As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5