Packaged tuXeyes

Hi, folks.  I ITP'd tuXeyes (package name: tuxeyes) a few days ago, but
put it on hold due to licensing issues.  The upstream author has decided
to change the license to a modified BSD-style one beginning with version
0.0.3 released on the 24th, so there should be no more trouble there.

I created the package this morning and put it on the web at
<URL:http://www.soundwave.net/~wmono/debian/>.  Unfortunately it's not
apt-able, because I haven't the time to set that up yet.  When my Debian
maintainer application is processed I will upload tuxeyes to master.  In
the mean time, please test it out and tell me if there are any problems;
this is my first package.  I get a clean run from lintian, and it appears
to install cleanly on my system, so things are looking good from here.

Thanks everyone.

--
William Ono <wmono@home.com>                               PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint