how to handle a few arch-indep files

Hello,

my package mountapp is nearly ready, but a few questions are left:

1.) There are a few little pixmaps included with the sources,
    which are installed to /usr/x11R6/share/mount.app/
    Now, do I have to make a separate package for them (something sort
    of support-package) or can I leave them in the binary package.
    Personally, I feel that two packages for this little app is
    a little overkill.

2.) There are two binarys: mount.app and mount.conf. The latter is
    normally invoked by mount.app directly, so do I need to call
    dh_undocumented for this too or can I ignore the lintian-message
    about binary without manpage? (mount.app has no mapage too.)

Olaf

--   Olaf Stetzer  --  EC/JRC/Institute for Transuranium Elements   --
-   email to: stetzer@itu.fzk.de   or   ostetzer@mail.uni-mainz.de   -
-            concerning debian GNU/Linux: stetzer@debian.org         -
--      "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny."  Frank Zappa      --