Policy about man pages for GNOME programs

As the GNOME programs provide help outside man (using GNOME system), what
should I do about the packages that do not provide man pages?

I've seen that the GNOME apps have a link to the undocumented man page, but
that page says that a bug has been submited. Searching the bug database I've
found nothing.

Should we submit a bug about the man page to those packages (as 'man gmc' says)
or whould we just ignore it, as the help system is provided by GNOME.

Thanks.
--
Pedro Guerreiro (aka digito)    (pguerreiro@bigfoot.com)
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.