Re: Binaries for other architectures

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999 11:45:28 +0000, Mika Fischer <mika_fischer@gmx.net> said:
> On Fri, 02 Apr at 14:30 +0000, Mika Fischer wrote:
>>
>> Is there a digest-version of debian-devel-changes? That's a bit too
>> much for my dialup-connection otherwise. Is it recommended to be
>> subscribed to that group? I guess: yes.

I don't know if there's a digest version or not, but it is not required
that you read this list.  I often go long stretches without reading it.
When I do I just read a few messages for packages which particularly
interest me.  I haven't read the changelogs for most of the updated
packages I install.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org