Re: Has my deb got any problems?

In article <[🔎] 19980728200236.A3429@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE>, Martin
Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes

Hi Joey  :-)

>the .deb looks ok from the point of not installing it.

Thanks  :-)

>The .deb contains /usr/lib/X11R6/lib/X11 which doesn't seem to be used
>by the package.  Maybe it can be removed.

I wondered about that too, but it is in the SVGA servers deb, so I
thought I ought to put it in. Was this wrong?

>I haven't read the pre/post-inst/rm scripts.  At least the look
>similar to the ones from other xserver packages.

It is a copy of the SVGA Xservers one, except for a slight bug fix
and changing svga to neomagic.

>You have to provide a source package, too.

It is non-free - no source is available  :-(
*mumbles something about a certain graphics card manufacturer*

Thanks
Ian
--
Ian Lynagh - ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk
http://home.sol.no/~balchen/igloo/

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't
the make the whole plane out of the same substance?