Re: Has my deb got any problems?

Ian Lynagh wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my first deb
> (available from http://www.lynagh.demon.co.uk/debian/) and
> see if there are any problems with it.

Ian,

the .deb looks ok from the point of not installing it.

The .deb contains /usr/lib/X11R6/lib/X11 which doesn't seem to be used
by the package.  Maybe it can be removed.

I haven't read the pre/post-inst/rm scripts.  At least the look
similar to the ones from other xserver packages.

You have to provide a source package, too.

Regards,

	Joey

--
VFS: no free i-nodes, contact Linus  -- finlandia, Feb '94