What to do with old bugs and package versions?

Hello.

I just uploaded the "norwegian" package, as well as inorwegian and wnoregian
created from them.

Problems are:

* The old "wnorwegian" package has a number of bugs.  I should perhaps close
  these.

* What about the version number of the norwegian, inorwegian and wnorwegian
  packages? What should be done about them?  Should I just start anew with
  veresion 1.0-1, or should I continue with whatever version number from the
  old packages?  These are based upon a new source, and does not keep anything
  from the old package othere than the name.

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend