Re: Strategies for packaging a Window Manager

Shaleh wrote:
> I thought I did see someone working on this??

I forgot to mention in my post.  Even if someone else is working on it, I'd
like to try packaging it just to understand the packaging system bettwe.

> Menu support is nice.

I am looking at the control files of the other window managers to figure out
how to interact with the Debian menu system.

> A way for global and user config would be good.

Currently, the configuration of Blackbox is throug system-wide resources
file and per-user config files.

Thaths
--
Homer: But Marge! I was a political prisoner!
Marge: How were you a political prisoner?