Re: debstd trouble with multi-binary package

On Sat, Jul 04, 1998 at 11:40:11PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> debstd is depricated, use the debhelper instead.

I've seen several messages on this line, but I have to say it's not entirely
helpful.  I've discovered debstd does a LOT today.  The package I'm looking
at which uses it I'd like to convert to debhelper, but I don't see how to do
this easily.  Is there documentation about moving from the former to the
latter?

> PS: I'd still do everything by hand though.

Probably I will too for most things, once I learn the inner workings.