My first attempt at a Debian package - comments?

Well here goes...

I have written a C/tk GUI interface to dpkg for browsing installed
Debian packages.

I have also created a package for it for the benefit of others.

This is my first attempt at packaging, and the package installs fine on
my (bo) system, but it has not been tested beyond that.

If anyone would like to check the package for me and provide
advice/criticism/comments before I announce it for general use, I would
really appreciate it.

The package and the full source archive can be found at:

	http://www.netspace.net.au/~gcross/dpkgview/

Thanks
Graeme

--