Licences ok?

Hi mentors,

I've ported CMUCL to debian (I've made packages but would like
to experiment a little more), and now I'm looking into then licenses
of some other add-ons I would like to package. Could you tell me if they
are all right?

First of all defsystem (a make-like system for lisp):
;;; Written by Mark Kantrowitz, School of Computer Science,
;;; Carnegie Mellon University, October 1989.

;;; Copyright (c) 1989-95 by Mark Kantrowitz. All rights reserved.

;;; Use and copying of this software and preparation of derivative works
;;; based upon this software are permitted, so long as the following
;;; conditions are met:
;;;      o no fees or compensation are charged for use, copies, or
;;;        access to this software
;;;      o this copyright notice is included intact.
;;; This software is made available AS IS, and no warranty is made about
;;; the software or its performance.

This looks pretty non-free right?

And what about cl-http (a webserver for lisp)?

                            License Agreement for
                 The Common Lisp Hypermedia Server (CL-HTTP)

CL-HTTP is Copyright (c) John C. Mallery, 1994-1996. All rights reserved.
Some files carry copyrights by other parties, which should be respected.

CL-HTTP is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

By using the server or retaining a copy of the distribution, you acknowledge
that you accept the terms and limitations of this license.

Personal, educational, and commercial uses are allowed and may incorporate
CL-HTTP into applications provided that:

        a. The licensee preserves all original copyrights in the CL-HTTP
        files;

        b. The licensee clearly separates their own code from the distributed
        sources;

        c. The licensee submits any extensions or improvements to CL-HTTP to
        the developers at bug-cl-http@ai.mit.edu;

        d. The licensee prominently displays the fact that your application
        uses CL-HTTP;

        e. The licensee prominently indicates that CL-HTTP was developed by
        and is owned by John C. Mallery;

        f. The licensee advises their users that they may obtain the latest
        release of CL-HTTP from ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/users/jcma/cl-http/

        g. The licensee advises their users that that the homepage for the
        server is located at
        http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html

        h. The licensee informs the CL-HTTP user community of any novel or
        significant uses in a timely manner by submitting a short description
        of the server to www-cl@ai.mit.edu

However, all academic or commercial publication rights for CL-HTTP server in
any form are hereby reserved.

Additionally, all rights are reserved to any derivative works based on the
Lisp source code in the CL-HTTP distribution, in particular but not limited to
any automatic or manual translation of the source code into other computer
languages or executables.

Any rights not explicitly waived are retained.

Subsequent versions of CL-HTTP may have different copyright statements and
license requirements once it becomes clear precisely what arrangements best
serve the Lisp community.

In the meantime, the right to change this license for CL-HTTP in anyway at
anytime is hereby reserved, any prior clauses notwithstanding.

If any of elements of this agreement are found to be unenforceable, the others
will remain in effect.

This license agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts and the United States of America.

The author can be contacted at:

John C. Mallery
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Massachusetts Institute of Technology