Re: One source, two binary packages

    Scott> You actually only need to run it once.  Once they've been
    Scott> run once (probably right after porting your changes into a
    Scott> new version), the updated files are left behind and will be
    Scott> included in the diff generated when you build the package.

In my experience, making the diff file huge makes porting and new
versions unnecessarily difficult. The only way I've been able
to keep my sanity with the plethora of GIMP/GTK+ releases is
this solution.

--
Brought to you by the letters B and V and the number 6.
"Do you wish to see our *surprising toys*? No! Do not!" -- Orz, SCII