Re: One source, two binary packages

    Santiago> I disagree here.

    Santiago> If you put this in a different debian/rules target
    Santiago> (called, for example, automake-refresh), then you and
    Santiago> only you would be forced to have automake and autoconf
    Santiago> installed, but nobody else.

That's why the comment said that it's unnecessary for that package.

For the GIMP packages, it is required; they ship with a libtool
that is incompatible with Debian policy. I have to run
automake/aclocal/autoconf every single time the package builds
to remove all vestiges of the old libtool and replace it with the
Debian libtool.

--
Brought to you by the letters C and Y and the number 17.
"I put my feet on the Ottoman.. Empire." -- Moxy Fruvous