my kde packages

Hi!

I packaged the latest KDE snapshots as debian packages.

I have some questions about it:
- should the libraries go into /usr/X11R6/lib or /usr/lib?
  Currently it's in /usr/lib, because this is default, since
  /usr is my prefix. But since the binaries are in /usr/X11R6,
  I thought, it may be an option to use this for the libs too.
  If it doesn't matter, I leave them in /usr/lib

- Can /usr/bin/editor really point to a pure X11 editor or is
  this link just for console editors?

- most KDE applications come with a big icon (32x32) and a mini
  icon (16x16). For the menu system I use currently the big icon,
  since some applications don't have a mini icon.
  The problem is, that fvwm95 looks just strange, if you add big
  icons to the menu. Are there any standards for the icon size
  in the menu system?

- where can I upload really experimental debian packages? I don't
  think, that my packages are ready for prime time, so I would
  prefer to have some "mentors" to have a look at them, before
  I upload them regualary. Currently I have them under
  http://www.informatik.mu-luebeck.de/~kulow/kde/debian/, if some-
  one is interested.

This brings me to another question:

- Can I create debian packages as a user? I've heared about something
  called fakeroot, but couldn't find it so far, so I create them while
  beeing root. I would even prefer to create them using a user's prefix
  instead of the later used. How would I do this?

Thanks, Stephan

--
In a thousand years, there will be no men and women, just wankers.
And that's fine by me. * Trainspotting