Re: 2nd call for help

Hi,
	You can generate a changes file using dpkg-genchanges as long
 as you have a changelog file, and a control file.

	Oh, I missed the changes file following your signature ;-), Or
 I would have cobbled together a ./debian directory to start you off;
 get the file started, and then edit in the correct md5 values later,
 and resign.

	manoj
 BTW: doing this on a Debian machine as Bruce suggested is probably a
 better idea.
--
 The essential ideas of Algol 68 were that the whole language should
 be precisely defined and that all the pieces should fit together