Re: 2nd call for help

Zed,

IRAF - that's an astronomical ephemerides, is it not?

You can log in to "master" and download the source there, so that it
bypasses your modem.
We _really_ want to distribute the source. It's not Debian policy to
distribute programs without the source if we can get the source at all.
I suspect the dupload processor wants to see the .diff and .tar.gz files.
If necessary, you can upload the .diff to master and build the package
there, so that you don't have this hassle with your modem.

	Thanks

	Bruce