My `Section' and `Priority' lines have gone missing?

I just noticed that my packages don't show `Section' and `Priority' lines
when you do  `dpkg -s xwatch` like other packages do.

I didn't add `Section' and `Priority' lines for the binary package
(because deb-make didn't put it in initially):

e.g. my control file:

Source: xwatch
Section: contrib/admin
Maintainer: Peter S Galbraith <psg@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 2.4.1

Package: xwatch
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Suggests: sysklogd
 The displayed logs are colour-coded according to severity.  Basically, you
 get to see what's going on _during_ say a break-in, instead of having to
 check the logfiles after the damage is done. Of course, you need to have
 the syslog daemons configured right, so that the logfiles are
 created. Xwatch reads options from its commandline as well as from a
 app-defaults resource file.  XWatch requires the XForms libraries to run.

instead of the Architecture part looking like:

Package: xwatch
Section: contrib/admin
[...]

Is this bad?  It means you don't see the info when you do `dpkg -s xwatch`

If so, should I re-upload?

If so, I suppose I should upgrade my debmake package (I'm running
hamm's) and see if the problem persists, and then file a bug report
against debmake.

Thanks,
Peter