Fw: New section in potato?

Dear Ben,

> the following msg was ignored in the discussion. Have I done something
> wrong? Is it unusual to discuss in devel, if U're no package-maintainer?

Your message was not "ignored" because we only just saw it!  Count a few
days before reactions pop up.  And then be aware that reactions may be in
replies to other messages on forms such as "I think someone mentioned
that...".  In particular since your message essentially says "both
approaches are good" you are not that likely to get direct responses.

Such is the reality of Email discussions: we are very goal-oriented and
less "everyone answers every message separately".  (The mere explosion of
messages in the latter case prevents such an approach :)

> Or is it the "style" of writing?

Your style was, admittedly, rather terse.  Try full sentences in English
and avoid too much netspeak jargon.

Enjoy,
	Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Høgsbro Rose, phd, prof.associé  <http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~krisrose>
addr: LIP, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, 46 Allée d'Italie, F-69364 Lyon 7