Re: Low Memory Linux Installation

	I think there is a special distribution that does this, try to
'grep' linux-journal ;)
	BTW, Debian cannot be installed in this setup since the package
system is quite "hungry" on memory, however this is only needed for
installation. Afterwards many services (mail server, route/forwarding) will
work with 4Mbs. I tried this with some 386's.

	Regards

	Javi