Re: Progress report of upload queue

Hi,
>>"Florian" == Florian Hinzmann <f.hinzmann@public.uni-hamburg.de> writes:

 Florian> Hi!  I know I get a mail if one of my packages is moved to
 Florian> the archives successfully from incoming.  Do I get mails,
 Florian> too, if the package is rejected for some reason or something
 Florian> other happens? (Are there other possibilities wich can
 Florian> happen?)

	Yes, you get mail from dinstall in any case.

	manoj

--
 Don't cultivate the company of bad companions. Don't cultivate
 depraved men. Cultivate companions of good character. Cultivate