Re: Progress report of upload queue

Florian Hinzmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I know I get a mail if one of my packages is moved
> to the archives successfully from incoming.
> Do I get mails, too, if the package is rejected for
> some reason or something other happens? (Are there
> other possibilities wich can happen?)

Normally you will.  But if, for example, dinstall could not read the
changes file (or does not trust it because the PGP signature didn't
match), then it does not send any mail.

Please check in the REJECT directory (a subdirectory of Incoming).
If your package is there, it will also have a .reason file with the
reason for the rejection.

Richard Braakman