Re: Request for advisor

On Sat, Nov 28, 1998 at 15:22 -0800, Marc Singer wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 1998 at 09:54:28PM +0000, Dave Swegen wrote:
> > As a new package maintainer I would very much appreciate it if some kind
> > soul could take it upon them to occasionally put themselves through the
> > traumatic and boring ordeal of answering dumb questions on the subject of
> > packaging...The package I'm going to maintain is Xmahjongg, the tile-based
> > solitaire game. TIA.
> >

> I believe that the mentors list is for such questions.  Are you
> posting questions and not getting responses?

I did post for someone to help me via private e-mail, but by the time I
got replies (thanks for all the offers people) I had figured out the big
problem (that I was supposed to run dh_make on the sources), and should be
a able to wing it now :) Once again thanks to all those who offered to
help...

Cheers
	Dave

--