Re: Source in upload?

"Mitch" == Mitch Blevins <mblevin@debian.org> writes:
> James Troup wrote:
>> Yep. `-sa' to dpkg-buildpackage is your friend.  See the fine
>> manual for more details.

> =20 Very good, thanks.  This will help me to avoid this problem in
> the future.  For now, do I just manually upload the *.orig.tar.gz?

Nope.  The .changes file, PGP-signed, must contain a line for the
.orig.tar.gz as well as a proper MD5sum, or the .orig.tar.gz file will
not get picked up.  And thank god, otherwise we'd have a gaping
security hole.

Just rebuild with 'dpkg-buildpackage -sa ...' as James pointed out.
No way around it.