Re: NMU: Incompatibility between dpkg-dev and developers-reference
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: NMU: Incompatibility between dpkg-dev and developers-reference
- From: Hamish Moffatt <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:03:32 +1100
- Message-id: <19981104230332.C10133@yodeller.rising.com.au>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19981029152817.S11879@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>; from Martin Schulze on Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 03:28:17PM +0100
- References: <199810291304.OAA18253@dunite.icp.inpg.fr> <19981029140720.M11879@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <199810291423.PAA18589@dunite.icp.inpg.fr> <19981029152817.S11879@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 03:28:17PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> in the archive. You have to use the same trick if you change the sub
> distribution (main,non-free,non-us,contrib) with an upload.
Indeed. I could have sworn it used to find it wherever it was though.
I have been bitten by this a few times recently.
Hamish Moffatt VK3TYD email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Debian packages at ftp://ftp.rising.com.au/pub/hamish. PGP#EFA6B9D5
CCs of replies from mailing lists are welcome. http://hamish.home.ml.org