Re: NMU: Incompatibility between dpkg-dev and developers-reference

    MS> Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
    >> [...]
    >> I suppose that some script in dpkg-dev works incompatibly with the
    >> instructions in developers-reference.
    >>
    >> Any help/patch/comments?

    MS> Help: Simply upload the orig.tar.gz manually.

Thanks, this is what I was going to do.  But I am wondering: can this
work?  Will the installation program in master take care of a file that
is not mentioned in .changes?

BTW, Samuel Tardieu told me that he just filled a bug report against
dpkg-dev WRT this problem.

--
Rafael Laboissiere
Institut de la Communication Parlee | Email: rafael@icp.inpg.fr