Re: Beginners problem with cvs-buildpackage

Hi,

	Eeek. I do not actually test the scripts for remote CVS
 operation (and I haven't done so for months now), since I have a
 local repository. Could you please do a bash -x /usr/bin/cvs-*
 <whatever> and see if you can exactly where things are failing? A
 script showing the errors would be nice.

	manoj
--
 I'D LIKE TO BE BURIED INDIAN-STYLE, where they put you up on a high
 rack, above the ground.  That way, you could get hit by meteorites