First time pkg help.

I am packaging xfont3d, xfpovray, and xfcolor.  They all depend on xforms.
I have the xforms-dev package installed, but when I go to build the
packages, the make files cannot find the forms.h file.  I symlinked the
file to /usr/include/forms.h, and now the I can compile the binary by
hand, but I am unable to package it.  Is there a way to take the binary
that I compiled and package it from that and the few text files giving
package information, etc.  These programs will all reside in
contrib/graphics.  I was hoping I couldedit this by hand and package:

Here is my control file:
Source: xfpovray
Section: unknown
Maintainer: Matt Pavlovich <mpav@debian.org>