Maybe I broke xfstt?

Ok...
I needed to recompile xfstt anyway to use the new c++ libraries (I think)
so...I decided to incorperate a few little changes and bugfixes while I
did it...

Someone sent a patch to "Make etc/init.d/xfstt work like xfs"
This basically greps for a line in /etc/X11/config top decide whether
to start xfstt automatically or not.

I thought this was neat and included it..at the last minite I decided to
reverse the check...so it starts by default and only refuses to start if
a no-start-xfstt is added (I did this because a) most people wont
have a start-xfstt in their /etc/X11/config and b) I wanted to talk with
the xbase maintainer about it before requireing such a thing

Well...I did it...and uploaded...
I didn't catch it at first but...now the init.d script apears not to work at
all!

I can't seem to find the bug (of course...it was late at night...and now
that ive gotten a good nights sleep im at work...its at hjome)

if someone could grab xfstt-0.9.9-7 and test it (I don't think its
been installed yet) I would apreciate it... (btw it uses start-stop-daemon
now) these init.d scripts are a PITA sometimes when they have to work on
everybodies system ;)

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"