Re: my pgp key

Some time around  Thu, 17 Sep 1998 00:57:27 EDT,
         Brian Almeida wrote:

 > --d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND
 >
 > On Thu, Sep 17, 1998 at 12:49:53AM -0400, Shaleh wrote:
 > > Igor (Grobman?) is filling in for James Troup.
 > Oh? Is James on vacation?

Sort of ;-).  He got out of college and went off looking for a job and a
place to live last I heard.  BTW, I've been the keyring maintainer from the
start, and James joined me in that task later, but he has done a lot better
job than me in term of getting things done on time :(.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net