Re: Why only one non-free section?

Apparently people are missing the point.  If an item fails to meet the
DFSG, it is non-free.  Otherwise it is free.  The whole point of Debian
is to be a kind of mecca for free software.  Our social contract spells
this out in some detail.

Why are we going to wrestle with licenses and what not?  If it fails to
meet our guidelines it gets stuffed in non-free.  Limbo.  Once the
license issue is cleared up, it can be moved.  Rather than asking us to
modify Debian, why not endeavor to convince people that free licenses
are the best?
--
=====
Linux, because I'd like to *get there* today