Re: what are the latest debian packaging tools.

Hi,
>>"Buddha" == Buddha Buck <bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu> writes:

 Buddha> However, debmake is still available in slink,

	Possibly this is needed to ensure that old packages still
 using debmake can be built?

 Buddha> and the Developer's Corner still has "Creating a Package
 Buddha> using Debmake" listed directly above the "New-Maintainer's
 Buddha> Debian Packaging Howto" (and lists the two as to be merged),
 Buddha> it was hard for me to tell.

	Hmm. Maybe this should be updated. I would also like a link be
 placed pointing to my example files; I shall ask Jay after I
 refurbish my web pages.

	manoj
--
 Not in the sky, nor in the depths of the sea, nor hiding in the cleft
 of the rocks, there is no place on earth where one can take one's