Re: Lost behind a firewall

Frederic Peters wrote:
> Hi.
>
> It's the holiday, I finished a few packages and have a problem : I can't use
> my usual ISP until october. So I use another one but there is a #-^*.&#*
> firewall which doesn't allow uploads. On the other hand, I can send mails
> using a good old BBS.
> My question is : Is this possible for me to send *.diff.gz, *.dsc, *.changes,
> *.deb (and some little *.orig.tar.gz) to somebody ? Just to upload them
> somewhere on master (I can still use telnet (but not ssh)).

If you only need a human to collect the mail-sent files and redirect them
to master, you can send them to me.

To the other guy: If he's able establish a connection to master he should
also be able to upload files:

rsync over rsh, or over ssh.
rcp over rsh
scp over scp
uuencode/uudecode over telnet

Frederic: if that's possible, better use that way.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.