Re: Where to gtkrc-type files go?

    Marcelo> /etc/something.gtkrc (or something like that) or
    Marcelo> /usr/share/something/something.gtkrc (OSLT)

They're not exactly config files -- they're not meant to be changed.

But since gtkrc files have no global repository, it's up to
you. Personally, I'd use /usr/doc/package/examples/ -- since the gtkrc
is meant to be copied to your home directory and edited.

--
Brought to you by the letters D and I and the number 1.
"Ha ha! I have evaded you with the aid of these pasty white mints!"