Re: circular depends: problem

On Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 04:00:27PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> > It makes more sense for the symlink to exist.  The /usr/doc/e-themes
> > directory would be a waste of inodes.
>
> No it would not not.  A symlink and gratuitous dependency for the sake
> of ``saving some inodes'' *IS* broken.  You do not understand or are
> ignoring the definition of Depends in the packaging manual.

What I have done for the sake of making the epic4-help file have a Copyright
file is to apply the file from the epic4 package.  Clearly the help for
epic4 which has no other license and is just a tarball with a help/
directory in it meant to be moved to ${IRCLIB}/help can reasonably be
considered to be under the same (BSD) license.

e should suggest its themes because they are needed by the package like
wmaker-data is needed by wmaker---unless you have your own theme done, you
need a theme.