The neverending story?

Hi!

I am still packaging the RHIDE program (Borland Like IDE for Linux), and
still have a lot of problems with it. Although I finally compiled it for
linux, it seems to be completely unusable (has a lot of bugs, especially
with the curses management and initialisation). I have asked some of the
coauthors of the program about it and told me they're working hard to
fix this.

Should I try also with another package while waiting the patches for
RHIDE? I have tried to deal with the sources myself, but I find them a
bit hard (there's almost no documentation!). :-(

On the other hand, I would like to produce a set of tiny programs to
help the newbie under Debian (or Linux), such an MS-DOS like editor...

--
Boriel