Name of a package

Hi.

The new upstream maintainer of iplogger has released the new version
using the name iplogger-ident 1.1 (because the difference between
version 1.0 and 1.1 is the presence of an identity check function).

Anyway, I consider this new version as being iplogger 1.1, and the
author just wants to underline his new feature.

Can I simply upload my package as iplogger_1.1-1 or do I need to
create a new package (iplogger-ident) and remove the old one from the
distribution?

Thanks.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas         <Hugo.Haas@via.ecp.fr>     <http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/>
PGP2 key id 0x8a5af90d, fingerprint 45AB 8D24 B3E4 C9DD E85C 25C8 DB0B BFA3