Re: Problem with binary package and dupload

On Sun, Mar 08, 1998 at 03:45:17PM -0600, Zed Pobre wrote:

> I first put this on debian-devel and was told it should be moved here.

They also gave you hints on your problem. I'll repeat:
did you use "dpkg-buildpackage" or its wrapper "build"?
If yes what options did you used?

If no, I suggets you build your packages using a command like

dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot 2>&1 | tee ../out

(with the tee you can examine the output later.
It will create also a <package>_<version>.changes file which contains
also a list of the files you have to upload (plus the .changes itself).

ciao,
fab