Re: 2nd call for help

[ This is definitely not appropriate for debian-private ]

Zed Pobre <zed@moebius.interdestination.com> writes:

> Tomorrow, if nobody knows what's going on, I will bypass dupload and
> upload my packages and the associated .changes files to master
> manually.

There's nothing wrong with that, I've never used dupload in my life,
yet I've uploaded more Mb's than most to master.

> The package is a binary-only package, released with no changes in
> source code.

Why is it going to contrib?  Last time I checked packages without
source went in non-free, not contrib.

How did you generate this .changes file?  It's hosed.  Also it needs
to be PGP signed before dinstall will even consider it.

> Format: 1.5
> Date: Sat Mar  7 18:58:39 CST 1998
> Source: iraf-common
> Binary: iraf-common
> Architecture: i386
> Version: 2.11.1-1
>  These are the IRAF support files common across all architectures.
>  In theory, it should be possible to completely rebuild the entire IRAF
>  binary system from these files.  In practice, it may be a little more
>  difficult.
> Changes:

| iraf-common (2.11.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
| .
|  * Initial upload
^^ Something like that should be there

> Initial upload
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ <-- /me is malformed, delete me.

--
James