Re: making SGML package (sdc) sgml-base compliant

"Manoj" == Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:
>>> "Adam" == Adam P Harris <apharris@onshore.com> writes:
Adam> However, I suspect the package is not going to cope too well
Adam> with all the DTD files being moved.

> 	Umm. What appears to be the problem?

Umm!  To be honest, I haven't attacked it yet but sdc is a bit of a
mess to begin with.  *blush*

> 	Does the package not use the catalog file then? I thought
>  catalog files were standard?

It has its own catalog file.  Which sucks, because if you want to run
nsgmls over it w/o the benefit of 'sdc' or you want to run psgmls mode
in emacs you have to set some env vars to get it to look there.

As for the rest of this issues here, I'm going to follow up privately
with Christian and Manoj.  I think I should be able to get 'sdc' to
use /usr/lib/sgml/{dtd,entities}.