Re: xscavenger_1.3.1-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> I changed the section from non-free/games to games, because it is now free
> (are there changes to the override file necessary?)

If you change the distribution, dinstall doesn't know to look in the
old place.  Just move the files back from REJECT, and copy the
orig.tar.gz from master's source tree.

Also you should have mentioned in the changelog for the package that
the distribution changed, so I don't know it's an error.

Guy