Re: Debian-Med policy proposal: 64-bit & little-endian only* for new packages

Hi Charles,

Am Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 03:48:07PM +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> > For the moment it would be easy to make sure at least new r-bioc-*
> > packages are restricted to the said architectures by adding this to
> > dh-r.
>
> I fully agree.

I've pushed an (only weakly tested) patch to dh-r[1] implementing this.
If you think this is fine, feel free to upload a new version of dh-r
which enables wider testing.

> By the way the next Bioconductor is scheduled for May 1st, shortly after
> the R 4.4 release.

Thanks for the information.  I'd be super happy if this would be managed
without my help in case I might become elected as DPL.  I'm willing to
take part but I have no idea how much my Debian time will be occupied.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/dh-r/-/commit/72571478f4bc889675a60a9a05d7ef31e8bbba15

--
https://fam-tille.de