Re: How is autopkgtest working in Perl packages

Étienne Mollier, on 2024-03-11:
> I think it may be skipped for now by
> creating a debian/tests/pkg-perl/SKIP file containing:
>
> runtime-deps-and-recommends

The change turns out to be much more involved than I initially
thought: we need to account for the build dependencies as well
as the recommends, and tests don't go skipped that easily,
because the control on skippable entries occurs after the
testbed is installed, which cannot occur since recommended
packages are uninstallable.  I'll probably continue having a
look at bioperl-run during the week.

Good night,
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da